1.20.2009

Living...

Going to Appalachian State is interesting. Living with someone I've never met before is even more interesting. 
She never helps out in the kitchen but is a self-proclaimed "neat freak". Yet to see that take affect. Currently both sides of the sink are full of dishes. Have been for four days now. And yes, she was here over the weekend alone and still didn't wash the dishes. The dishes in the dishwasher are clean, but she won't unload them, claiming "I don't know where anything goes". Just ask! There is a full bag of trash tied and ready to go out. Yet she won't take it, assuming I will because I've taken it out every single time since we've moved in. There is three boxes full of recycling ready to go. Been there for over a week now. Just beyond frustrating. 
This morning I went out into the kitchen to get breakfast, and she scared the stuffing out of me. She slept on the couch last night. No, she didn't fall asleep on the couch while watching tv, she just was too lazy to put clean sheets on her bed! Her laundry is chilling on a chair at the dining table. A pair of her panties on the floor under the table as well. 
Speaking of the TV. It's right outside my room. See where this is going? When we were talking before we moved in, she said she went to bed at 10 o'clock at the latest every night. Yet to see that actually happen. She will watch TV until all hours, and honestly she must be deaf because I can hear clearly every word said on the TV. 
Anddd there is more, but I have cleaning to do or else the apartment will turn into a dump. 

No comments: